Women go through their menstruation at least once a month, and they generally have a good idea on what happens during their periods.
But certainly, there are still some things the female minds aren't usually aware of when it comes to their periods. Our bodies are an amazing source of enlightening knowledge, and the more you know about your body, the more you'll get to know what's happening inside of it!
With that being said, here are some 8 nitty gritty facts that women don't know about their periods, but should! So go ahead, check them out!
• In the advertisement of female products, blue liquid was utilized for a long time to represent a female's menstrual flow. That has changed since then, as red liquid was used for the first time in 2011.
• 70% of women in the West utilize tampons.
• Menstrual cycles are believed to be connected to the moon. A female's menstrual cycle usually begins with a new moon.
• It can last from 21 to 35 days.
• The most common symptom of Premenstrual Syndrome (PMS) is clumsiness.
• Female humans are one of the few living organisms on the planet who experience menstrual periods.
• Some animals do not shed. They reabsorb like human females. So there you go, some of the unusual, interesting facts regarding a woman's menstruation! Don't forget to share us what you think of the whole post by writing us down your ideas, thoughts and opinions right down below!