Let's face it, being physically flawless is what makes us more confident when we're out in the real world. Although we can hide some flaws, we still can't run away from the reality that nobody's perfect. One of the problems we encounter is having that streak and stripes on our skin - yes, I'm talking about stretch marks.
Those annoying skin problems that you get caused by distention of the skin from obesity and pregnancy. But no worries, our experts will give you ways to redeem that flawless skin in no time!
Here are the list to help you out:
Click Number 2 below to continue...
1. White sugar - Mix a tablespoon of sugar, a few drops of lemon juice and almond oil until it turns to a paste, then gently rub it on your stretch marks.
2. Lemon Juice - It is known as the natural bleacher. Its acidity helps reduce the scars brought by the stretch marks.
3. Egg white - Proteins and amino acids that the egg white contains are beneficial for the skin and it helps heal scars real quick.
4. Aloe Vera - Aloe Vera isn't just good for baldness and burns, but it also serves as a treatment for skin problems.
5. Castor oil - Castor oil is indeed great in treating different skin conditions.